To obtain details for any of the following events, contact email@example.com
- June 2016 – June 2017 CNVAS Youth Art winning entries exhibit
- February 1 2017 exhibit “Pucks & Balls” through March 29/17
- February – May 2017 Centennial Field Mural group project
- February 8-12 2017 Online Auction “Pucks & Balls”
- February 11 2017 New to You Oil Chris Benjamin
- February 14 2017 TOWN & ARTEX Art & Chocolate event
- February 17 2017 TOWN & CNVAS Art & Wine event
- March 4 2017 NEW TO YOU Acrylic, Angela Foss
- March 17 2017 TOWN & CNVAS Art & Wine event
- March 29 2017 CNVAS Exhibit “Pucks & Balls” down
- March 29 2017 CNVAS Exhibit “Dance” installed
- April 8 2017 NEW TO YOU Masa, Cindy Furey
- Spring 2017 NEW TO YOU Floor Cloth, Jane Sasonow
- Spring 2017 NEW TO YOU Photography, Craig Goudie
- June 2017 Pot Luck & Art Swap
- June 2017 Youth Art Awards Ceremony
- July 2017 Exhibit – Anthony Power
- July – August CNVAS Summer Exhibit
- November 18 2017 CNVAS Fine Art & Craft Fair
SAVE THE DATE!!!
CNVAS FINE ART & CRAFT FAIR
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2016
10:00 A.M. TO 4:00 P.M.
EXCITE BUILDING, 32 QUEENSWAY, GRAND FALLS WINDSOR, NL
TABLES $25 EACH OR
BRING YOUR OWN TABLE FOR $20!
The Central Newfoundland Visual Arts Society (CNVAS) is once again holding a Fine Art & Craft Fair. Booth/table space is available to any artisan. Registration will take place early September. A limited number of tables will be available.
Tentative plans for the event include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Artiste in Loco [open to all vendors]
– Silent Auction [open to all vendors]
– Door prizes
– Enter to Win
– CNVAS information booth
Members of the Central Newfoundland Visual Arts Society and the general public are invited to attend the 2016 Annual General Meeting at 6:00 p.m. Arts Room, Excite Building, 32 Queensway, Grand Falls Windsor, NL.
Workshop Title: Pottery
Instructor: Linda Yates and David Hayashida
Workshop Address: King’s Point Pottery, Green Bay, NL
Workshop Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
This 2-day pottery workshop to be held at King’s Point Pottery Studio and Gallery in King’s Point is designed for all levels of experience.
Linda Yates and David Hayashida will review the basic and intermediate skills in pottery making and offer one-on-one guidance with demonstrations throughout the weekend. This will be a hands-on workshop where each student will use the potter`s wheel and then apply different hand-building and decorating techniques to create a cream and sugar set, make a clay spoon and also decorate a handmade tile. Pieces will be bisque- and glaze- fired later.
Please bring along your ideas, inspiration, sense of creative adventure, and be prepared to have fun!
Saturday, March 12, 2016 9:30am – 4:30pm
Sunday, March 13, 2016 9:30am – 4:30pm
Participants will be responsible for their own lunch and snacks. Car-pooling is suggested and will be arranged for those interested at a later date once registration has been completed. Participants will have the option of staying in King`s Point overnight at their own expense and arrangement.
Workshop Fee: $100 for CNVAS members; $110 for non members. Fee includes all materials, firing fees, and instruction.
Registration will close on Friday, March 4, 2016. Registration will be accepted through email@example.com or regular post. The new CNVAS mailing address is:
c/o Department of Recreation
P. O. Box 439
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Note: Class size is limited to 10 participants. Registration will be compiled on a `first come, first served` basis. Please direct inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org